The SEES HSA is excited to host our first ever Student Halloween Carnival! This event will take place during the school day on October 30, 2020 and will replace our Fall Festival that is typically attended by students, their families and our community members.
Students in ALL Grades will participate in a day filled with fun activities including the following:
• FREE Student Halloween Wear Tag Day (no costumes please)
• Classroom Door Decorating Contest
• Class Pumpkin Decorating Contest & Silent Auction
• Outdoor Vintage Carnival Games (with prizes!)
• A visit to our SEES Pumpkin Patch ($3 each)
• Spooky Bingo! and other classroom activities
• Krispy Kreme Donuts (students with allergies should bring a fun treat from home to enjoy!) ($1 each)
• BooGrams to Students & Teachers ($1 each)
Pumpkins, Donuts and BooGrams. While we are asking parents to help defer the costs of this event by purchasing a pumpkin and donut for each of their students, we will ensure that every student receives a pumpkin and a donut. Additionally, we will ensure that the students who did not receive a BooGram from a friend or family member will receive one during this event. Please order BooGrams by October 28, 2020.
Donations for event items. We are asking families to assist with donating items for this event. We have created a Halloween Carnival Wish List on Amazon detailing the items that we need. Items include:
• carnival games
• nut-free candy
• individual bags/baggies
Please note that you can also purchase these items on your own. Items from the wish list can be shipped directly to the school. Items that are purchased separately can be dropped off in the front office NO LATER THAN Tuesday, October 27, 2020.
Please look for additional information from your student(s) room parent(s) or HSA Rep! For questions regarding this event, please contact Catherine Asher at [email protected] or Becca Legan at [email protected].