- Lunch ordering period opens the 10th of each month and will close on the 25th of each month. Orders will be placed for the following month.
- You can order your lunches through the SEES App by clicking the lunch icon or going to FACTS SIS (Family Portal) from seeschool.com.
- Once you have clicked the lunch link, you will click the “Create Web Order” to begin your lunch order. All of the items will be listed and you simply select the items that you want to order each day. Once you have made your selections for everyone in your family, click “order items.” Now your order is complete.
- If you want to make sure your items are ordered, you can return to the lunch calendar and scroll to the days/week of lunch and the items you ordered will now be in blue font.
- After the ordering period ends, all lunch orders will be processed and you will receive an invoice through the FACTS SIS account. Once you receive the invoice, you will have the option to pay with your FACTS account, credit card or you can send in a check. By using FACTS as our method of payment, our families and the school are able to bypass some high credit card fees.
We are excited to offer five days of lunch options:
Monday – Chick-fil-A
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday – Morissey’s Catering
Friday – Pizza Hut
We are not able to offer the milk program at this time.
Students are asked to bring a water bottle each day to school. They can fill it up in the cafeteria if necessary.
Food Delivery Services
Parents are prohibited from sending food to school through DoorDash, Grubhub, etc. This is a security concern and will not be allowed.