*Update 10/26/21: this event was rescheduled to Thursday, October 28 due to potential inclement weather on Friday*
The SEES HSA is excited to host the Student Halloween Carnival! This event will take place during the school day on October 28, 2021 and will replace our Fall Festival that is typically attended by students, their families, and our community members!
Students in ALL Grades will participate in a day filled with fun activities including the following
• FREE Student Halloween Wear Tag Day (no costumes please)
• Class Scarecrow Decorating Contest & Class Pumpkin Silent Auction
• Outdoor Carnival Games (with prizes!)
• A visit to our SEES Pumpkin Patch ($3 each)
• Fun classroom activities
• Krispy Kreme Donuts (students with allergies should bring a fun treat from home to enjoy!) ($1 each)
• BooGrams to Students & Teachers ($1 each)
For additional information regarding this event, please contact Whitney Vergara at [email protected].