Please click the link above for the SEES Book Fair Home Page to browse the collection and set up an account.
When: Monday, April 17 through Sunday, April 30
In-person – Monday 4/17 through Friday 4/21: Grades 5-8
Online – Monday 4/17 through Sunday 4/30: Grades JK-8
Who: In-person book fair will be for Middle School grades 5th – 8th during the week of Monday, April 17 – Friday, April 21.
- Students can purchase books, browse the inventory during their regularly scheduled study hall and lunch time.
- For students who wish to purchase books at the fair, parents can either send money to school with their child or set up a Book Fair eWallet. (See below.)
Online book fair will be available to ALL students beginning on Monday, April 17-Sunday, April 30.
What is a Book Fair eWallet?
A Book Fair eWallet is a cash-free, stress-free way for parents, grandparents, and friends to contribute to an account set up for your child – from wherever they are – right from their phone or computer.
Easy set-up instructions for creating a Book Fair eWallet :
1. Go to the SEES Book Fair homepage link: SEES 2023 Spring Book Fair Homepage
2. Click on eWallet “GET STARTED” and then “CREATE eWALLET”.
3. Sign in or create an account (if you do not already have one with Scholastic).
4. Be sure to share your child’s eWallet link with family and friends letting them know about this awesome opportunity to contribute.
Volunteers Needed: If you would like to volunteer to help with the Book Fair, please follow the link on the SEES Book Fair Homepage to sign up.