When: Monday, November 13 through Sunday, November 26
In-person book fair will be for Grades PK – 5th only from Monday 11/13 through Friday 11/17
Online book fair is open to All Grades (PK – 8th) from Monday 11/13 through Sunday 11/26
In-person book fair will be for Elementary grades only / Pre-Kindergarten through 5th grade
• Students can purchase books and browse the inventory during their regularly scheduled library time.
• For students who wish to purchase books at the fair, parents can either send money to school with their child or set up a Book Fair eWallet (see below).
Online book fair will be available to ALL students beginning on Monday, November 13 through Sunday, November 26
Please visit the SEES Book Fair Home Page to browse the collection and set up an account.
What is a Book Fair eWallet
A Book Fair eWallet is a cash-free, stress-free way for parents, grandparents, and friends to contribute to an account set up for your child—from wherever they are—right from their phone or computer.
Easy set-up instructions for creating a Book Fair eWallet
1. Go to the SEES Book Fair homepage link: SEES 2023 Elementary Book Fair Homepage
2. Click on eWallet “GET STARTED” and then “CREATE eWALLET”.
3. Sign in or create an account (if you do not already have one with Scholastic).
4. Be sure to share your child’s eWallet link with family and friends letting them know about this awesome opportunity to contribute.