As we prepare for the 2022-2023 school year, it is time for each of our returning and new SEES families to make sure their student and family information is correct in FACTS SIS, the student data system used by the school and the Diocese. This information is vital to the day-to-day operations of the school and must be kept up to date.
Make sure you have a FACTS Login. This should be done on a computer or tablet.
1. Go to https://www.seeschool.com/
2. Click FACTS SIS in the top right.
3. The District Code is SE-VA.
4. Returning families should enter their username and password.
5. New Families click the link to create a new account. You will be asked to enter your email address. You must use the email address where you received this email.
6. Once you log in, you now have access to your child’s school information.
Download the SEES App
1. On your iPhone or Android device, go to https://aware3.net/shortcode/?
2. Download the St. Edward Epiphany School App.
3. Use your FACTS Login to access the information.
Thank you for taking the time to confirm this information.