Please join us on Thursday, August 6, 2020, and Tuesday, August 11, 2020, from 8:00am until 10:00am for an intro to the SEES Cheer Program! We will meet from 8:00am until 10:00am on both days. Students in 2nd through 8th grades are invited to attend! These clinics are open to those students who have already registered AND those students who are still considering registration! Additionally, the registration deadline will be extended until Friday, August 7 to allow for students and their families to see if the Eagles Cheer program is a good fit!
Our goal is to provide our students with a fun “try and see” experience that will focus on cheer basics, team building, and games.n order to participate, we ask that parents register students so we can have the appropriate staffing and spacing.
- All participants will need to arrive by 7:45am – we will begin promptly at 8:00am.
- Participants should wear comfortable and appropriate athletic clothing and supportive tennis shoes. Each student should bring a beach towel water bottle and a healthy, nut-free snack.
- Students should be picked up promptly at 10:00am by an authorized parent or guardian.
- We as that students bring their own hand sanitizer and mask. We will not be requiring masks unless we are in close contact. Our goal is to maintain socially distant and appropriately spaced at all times but we would like to be prepared just in case.
- If your athlete has a severe allergy or health condition, we ask that a parent, guardian or trusted adult stay on campus with them for the duration of these two days, as our health office will not be available. We will have a basic first aid kit available at each practice for cuts, bruises, and/or scrapes and unless it is a significant injury that needs immediate attention, we will notify parents at the end of practice if a student needed medical assistance.
To register, visit https://forms.diamondmindinc.com/sees/cheerspirit.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Abby McDonald, Director of Advancement, at [email protected] or (804) 272-2881.