Book Day will be Monday, August 24, 2020. Please click the link above to sign up for your family’s time slot. You need only sign up for one spot per family — it is not necessary to sign up for individual students.
- You are asked to arrive at the initial time of your slot. Example: If you sign up for 9-10am, please arrive at 9am.
- We are going to run a modified, practice morning car line. Please enter the property from the back entrance by turning right into the lot. There should be no left turns into the lot. For our returning families, our carpool processes will mimic rainy day car line procedures. There will be staff members posted to help all new families and anyone that needs assistance.
- As cars pull up along the school, we will have staff ready to take each child’s temperature and help guide them into the school building. Junior Kindergarten students will be pulled around directly to their new entrance.
- After dropping off your child, parents will be asked to pull around and park in the lot. If parents would like to mingle, please maintain social distance and wear your masks.
- Students will spend a few minutes with their teacher and organize their desks.
- After 10-15 minutes, teachers will bring the children back out to the parking lot to go home.
- The car line procedures will take a few extra minutes, but hopefully the entire process should only take 25-30 minutes.
- Virtual students can get their books and meet their teacher in two different ways. 1) You can take part in the Book Day on August 24. 2) You can arrange a separate time with your homeroom teacher during Teacher Work Week.